Print Handwriting charts!
You can download the 7 page print charts for free here - Print Handwriting Charts
- We laminate and write over the letters with whiteboard markers.
- It is easy to clean or correct.
- It makes a clear line over the chart. They don’t have to press hard.
- It is quick and easy to use.
- Child can see where the letter ‘sits’ with the ‘head’, ‘body’ and ‘leg’ in the margin
- No need for books, exercises, pages and patterns.
- The real letters are learnt in alphabetic order.
- Once the child has mastered the letter formation, we write spelling words, dictation and copywork on whiteboards or with pencil on notebooking pages.
For more handwriting charts and tips visit my Handwriting Page.