Here are all my free Bible pages ~
- Scripture Illustrations
- Bible Lapbooks
- Bible Study & Notebook pages
- Puppet Plays
- Hymn Study
- Scripture Memory
- Posters to inspire
You are welcome to download these for your own personal use. I humbly ask that you do not copy and sell these downloads. If you would like to share any of these files with others, please give the link back to this site. 🙂
May your young sons be inspired to be spiritually dressed and prepared and to take their stand in the Lord.
Put On The Full Armor – for young ladies
I read Beautiful Girlhood by Karen Andreola to my pre-teen daughter every night. We discussed the chapter on Ideals and the description of this “beautiful woman” described here really touched me.
Based on the blessings of God in Deuteronomy 28:1-15, including the Feasts of Israel and the Messianic fulfillment of the feasts.
Verses of hope from Job 14: 7-9
- Your free download ~ John 1-1 In the beginning was the Word
- your free download ~ Lamp to my feet
- Here is a scripture illustration ~ Spring of water
- chronological order parables master list with scripture references in all gospels
- 38 parables (almost every parable!)
- complete scripture quotes for every parable in each minibook
- Modern King James Version
- simple square design in different folded minibook formats
- colorful front page art work
- many minibooks have blank pages inside for the child’s own notes or drawings
- matching choice of notebook pages, some lined, blank, half page lined, or primary lines
- As with my free Book of James Lapbook, these minibooks are aimed for middle school children to adults.
Pop over to my free pages – Lapbook Pages for your complete free downloads.
- scriptures using the Modern King James Version
- covers about 90% of the Book of James
- created for middle-school ages and older
- download consists of 14 pages with about 34 minibooks, a cover page and other references and notes.
- includes a basic notebook page for the Book of James for combining the minibooks and notebooking.
Please pop over to my free pages – Lapbooks pages for your downloads
Bible Study Page & Activities
- Character Bible Study Notebook Pages used with Erika of Confessions of a Homeschooler Character Bible Study
My children have really enjoyed our Picture This! Bible Study from www.bibledraw.com program! I created a few minibooks with classic pictures and scripture references:
These one-page minibooks of Gideon and Samson are for more detailed narrations. The children cut out and paste the speech bubbles (on a separate page) to complete the cartoon-type story summary:
In our Jesse Tree Advent devotions, we came to Isaiah 9:2, 6&7 where they declare Lord Jesus names. We made paper chains with these paper strips:
Priest’s garment paper figure with all his priestly garments separately to dress him as described in Exodus.
Devotions on our need to come to the Throne of God daily for fresh supplies of the oils of the Holy Spirit. Free Fruit of the Spirit Lapbooks from Lapbook Lessons
Jesus spoke of the Kingdom of God as … a mustard seed, good soil, a pearl or treasure, a lamp filled with oil, an invitation to a banquet, a servant forgiven much, a master’s vineyard, wars, earthquakes and signs, wages and a reward. For Bible narrations of each of these parables, I made my children a one-page minibook:
I taught my children the Prayer of St Francis and created this one-page minibook with pictures representing the prayer:
I created this little Salvation Minibook for our devotions this week, based on the “4 Spiritual Laws” and included some 3D paper art on the minibook:
I made a Tabernacle cross minibook shaped like a cross; with the outer court and Holy Place and Most Holy Place’s articles. There is place to write how Jesus fulfilled the Tabernacle’s purposes on the minibooks:
A full-length puppet show based on the book of Esther written in rhyming couplets. Backdrops, puppet patterns, & props included.
Nativity Play a full-length play
Included in this download are ~
- The script
- Background designs
- Puppet pattern
- Props patterns
- Stage layout
- Tips and suggestions
A Charlotte Mason inspired approach to Hymn Study:
- Hymn Schedule 2012 12 new hymns, words, references, pictures hymn writer and musicians
- Hymn Booklet Vol 1 Vol 2 neat, narrow booklet with all 2011 and 2012’s hymns
- Hymns 2012 Copywork dotted lines for young writers
- Hymns 2012 Copywork lined pages
I created a page with sliding strips and memory cards game to help children memorize the Beatitudes:
- The SCM suggested verse list.
- Memory Verse Cards – Salvation
- Memory Verse Cards – Christian Living
- Memory Verse Cards ~ Victory Prayer Purity
Posters to Inspire