And it’s fun for kids too!
With these charts you can teach neat, correct handwriting in just a few days! It is so much quicker than expensive programs, books or tedious worksheets. And better still, children begin to use their handwriting in a meaningful way within days!
- Print Handwriting Charts
- Primary lined handwriting pages red & blue
- Primary Lined handwriting pages Black & dot
How to begin?
- Download the handwriting charts.
- Print and laminate them for each child
- Use white board markers to practice writing
- Use the charts for reference when they do copywork
- Download and use the different lined pages
- Apply handwriting skills with copywork pages
- Purchase informative handwriting tips and step-by-step ebooks from my Packages page.
This download explains the skills are essential to help a child distinguish letter shapes, positions and directions. Several short, fun activities are included.
An extremely effective remedial aid for any child who reverses or confuses b, d, p, and q! With just a few short sessions they will thoroughly enjoy themselves while improving their directionality!
- Posture and Seating
Handwriting products available on my Packages page:
- Handwriting Tips Booklet
- Teaching Print Step-by-Step
- Teaching Cursive step-by-step
Practice regular handwriting with copywork – pop over to my Copywork Pages
Read my handwriting posts:
- Handwriting Tip #1
- Handwriting Tip #2 3D Before 2D
- Handwriting Tip #3 Gross Motor before Fine Motor
- Handwriting Free and Easy
- Celebrating handwriting
- Charlotte Mason on handwriting
- Sitting Affect Handwriting
- Getting to Grips with Handwriting
- Fine Handwriting needs fine muscles
- Primary Lined pages for handwriting
- Laminated Handwriting Chart – but use your own font style!
- Cursive Handwriting – more tips
- Downloading handwriting fonts onto your computer
- An excellent link on problems with handwriting ~ 10 Homeschool Helps for Dysgraphia
- Strengthening Handwriting Muscles
- Handwriting Tips
- Handwriting Line Upon Line
- Why such a fuss about handwriting?