So ~ I’ve shared my handwriting charts, but you prefer your own handwriting styles ~it’s easy to use the laminated method!
Just photocopy an A4 chart from your handwriting workbook and underline the letters, dash the middle line and laminate your chart ~ and viola! your style font, but a wonderful, easy, fun method of teaching handwriting!
- You can create a lower case page, upper case page and a combined Aa, Bb, Cc page!
- Draw a red dot where a letter starts.
- Draw arrows to show direction of writing.
- Draw a man in the margin; with his head touching the top line, his body touching the base line and his feet touching the bottom line
Another great tip ~ copy the font you use on your computer (Windows) in the following easy steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel
- Double click on Fonts
- Right click in the spaces between font folders and right-click paste your font file you’ve copied. Close control panel.
- Now this font will appear in your font options in all your MS Word / Publisher and even email programs!
- Open MS Word and click on the fonts option, select the font you’ve just loaded
- Change the font size to between 28 – 48 and type away!