Here are our collection of paper dolls and paper men that my daughters and I have created for our World History studies, Social Studies, Unit Studies, as well as for re-enacting Shakespeare plays, our favourite passages from classical stories, novels, plays, and movies.
You may freely download these pages for your own personal use. I humbly ask you to respect my copyright. Please link back to my blog when you share with others.
Paper Dolls of Ancient History
This 4-page download includes paper dolls with clothing and items from Ancient Egypt, Ancient Vikings, Ancient Rome, & the Elizabethan Era. Read the original blog post.
- Here is your download ~ Paper Dolls of Ancient History
Paper Men of Ancient History ~
This 7-page download includes paper men with clothing and items from Ancient Egypt, Ancient Vikings, Ancient Rome, Ancient Japan, Ancient China, Ancient India and the Elizabethan Era Read the original blog post.
- Click here for your 7-page download ~ Paper Men Ancient History
Paper Dolls of Ancient Japan, China, India & Native American Indians
This 5-page paper doll download of Ancient Japan, China, India and Native American Indians includes their clothing and common items used in each culture and era.
- Here is your download ~ Paper Dolls Japan China India Native American Indians
Medieval Paper dolls and men
Theses Medieval downloads have been completely refreshed, labelled and given paper doll tabs. There are 3 files ~ Medieval Men, Medieval Women & Knight.
Women Paper Dolls Through the Ages ~
This 10-page download covering women’s clothing during the following eras ~ Medieval era of the 15thC, Marie Antoniette’s French fashions of the 18thC, the Victorian era, Jane Austen and Edwardian fashions of the 19thC and more modern 1960’s fashions.
- Here is your download ~ Paper Dolls Through the Ages
Paper dolls with modern clothes ~
- This is how the paper dolls all started ~ My girls spontaneously created a set of paper dolls with modern clothing which they generously agreed to share with you! This post gives detailed step-by-step photos of how we make our paper dolls.
- Click here for your download ~ Paper Dolls with modern clothes
How do we make and use the paper dolls?
My children color in and cut out each piece out and then we laminate everything. It really makes things last so much longer and prevents tearing when they remove articles or accessories. The children cut out around the edges of the laminated dolls and clothing. They stick the laminated clothing on the doll with Prestick (sticky-stuff). You may want to add shoulder tabs as the vintage paper dolls have instead.