This page features all the free downloads I created for our geography studies.
You are welcome to download these pages for your own personal use. I humbly ask that you please share the link back to my site rather than give the files away. And of course, none of these pages are for you to sell! 🙂
Please click on the each title to visit the original post to view the extra websites, photos and tips, ideas and activities.
- Download your free 12 page minibook and notebook pages here ~
Contents include ~
- Create a 3D pop-up cars of a river scene
- Describe a river from source to mouth – an accordion minibook
- River Vocabulary – an 8-flap minibook
- Label the major rivers on each continent – World Map
- Label the major labels on your continent/ in your country – 4-flap minibook with several pages of world maps, maps of Europe, Australia and North and South America.
- 2 notebook pages; a blank page for minibook and notebook combinations and half-page-primary-lined.
- Maps ETC Homepage – free maps
- World Atlas.com – free maps
- Wonder Maps by Bright Ideas– to purchase – highly recommended (with no affiliation) WonderMaps allows you to select the aspects you wish to include in each map; cities, borders, river and ocean names, mountains, black & white or color.
- Here’s your free download~ Water Cycle Notebook Pages
Current Affairs and Geography (Please order on my Packages page)
- World map with events entered with symbols (grace please for any errors or omissions 😉 )
- Calendar with colour-coded details in each month
- A blank calendar page
- Blank world map
Oceans Minibooks and Notebook Pages for Geography
- Click the here for your free download ~ Oceans
- Continents and Oceans of the World – a world map with 6 flaps. (Great for revision!)
- Oceans, Lakes and Rivers of your land – 3 flap minibook
- Ocean Currents – double fold and flaps over a map. Children draw in the currents.
- Oceans, Major Rivers, Ports, Harbours, Transport, Sport and beaches – layer minibook.
- Oceans Fact boxes – on waves, tides, currents and salt
- Ocean Vocabulary – and octagon petal minibook
- A notebook page to complete the download.
- A pop-up card and pictures to create a 3D tidal pool. Something creative!
Mountains Minibooks & Notebook pages
You can download our Mountains Minibook and notebook page here ~ Mountains minibook
Learn About Hemispheres Minibook
You can download this minibook here ~ Hemispheres
- Page 1: A globe cut across the Equator to show Northern and Southern Hemispheres.
- Page 2: Globe with the line of Longitude – Greenwich Meridian cut open to show East and West Hemispheres.
- Page 3: Globe with all the major lines of Latitude: Equator, Tropic of Cancer, Tropic of Capricorn, Arctic and Antarctic Circles.
- Page 4: Final page showing Arctic and Antarctic Circles
We are studying the hemispheres and found this wonderful Geography Classroom Game ~
Letterboxing is an intriguing mix of treasure hunting, art, navigation, and exploring interesting, scenic, and sometimes remote places. To help the children create their Letterbox Clues using very detailed instructions to find the “letterbox”, I created Treasure Hunt clue words
We needed a Letterbox Log Book for each child and one for the treasure box, and I created these using a “hot dog” mini book template.
- I’d love to hear from you ~ if you have enjoyed a download, need advice or just wish to chat to me, please feel free to write on the contact form on my About Me page, I will respond to your private message ASAP 🙂
12 thoughts on “Geography”
Bhai ye hi h Kya geography ki practical file nios ki Jo jama krni h
As a geographer, im so amazed with yr website & the general content included here. “geography touches life”
great job. Thanks
Thank you for these wonderful ideas. I have downloaded a number of your lap books and will be using them with my daughter. Have seen lots of other homeschoolers using lap books but have not used them myself so am looking forward to giving these a go.
Just discovered your website tonight and oh my what a blessing!! Thank you so much for your willingness to share and bless others with all this wonderful information and resources.
Thank you thank you! These are such great resources for all ages. We are using some of your awesome resources for our preschool intro to geography. Ashley
I found your site using a search engine for geography student notebooks. You have some great stuff on here that I plan to incorporate into my geography class. Thank you so much for sharing your projects!
It is obvious you have worked hard on your homeschooling projects. Thank you for sharing your ideas…You have used your talents in so many interesting activities and projects!! Best of everything to your family. May God bless you all.
Teacher and Grandmother
I came across your website and I just want say to thank you! You have shared a lot of great information that will be useful. I will be coming back often. God bless you and your family.
Love the share! Thank you.