Mini Offices are an ideal method of providing a child’s personal reference charts, cheat sheets, vocabulary lists, handy facts and conversion lists at hand in a lapbook folder or file folder or reference file.
Junior Mini Office download~ Junior Mini Office
- Number Line & Number Chart
- Ordinal numbers & Fractions
- Tally or scores, finger counting signs, shapes, directions
- Number words & Roman numerals with blank clock face
- Multiplication Tables
- Seasons & Months
- Days of the week & time of the day
- Address & Where am I?
- Sight Word Walls
- Family Words
- Print Handwriting Chart
- Cursive Handwriting Chart
Senior Mini Office for Maths download ~ Senior Maths Mini Office
- Multiplication table
- Number chart
- Roman Numerals & Angles
- 2D Shapes with their circumference and area formula
- 3D Shapes with their circumference and area and volume formula
- Maths symbols & Compass directions and bearings
- Conversions of time, distance, volumes, mass
- Order of operations
- Fractions to decimals & percentages, Recurring decimals to fractions
- Different types of fractions
- Base numbers squares & cubes
- Number systems
Click your download here ~ Mini Office Senior Maths A4
New middle-school & senior Maths Mini Office pages ~ Decimal Value Chart Compass XY Axis Pos & Neg Number line
Click your free download ~ Rectangles rhomboids & parallelograms
Handy Tips ~
- Print out only the pages your child needs. (It is in A4 landscape format. You can try print 2 pages on 1 page to create a smaller A5 version.)
- Paste onto card stock or a file folder or lapbook.
- My senior children used a plastic display file folder.
- LAMINATE! It will last for years.
- Use whiteboard markers on your laminated surfaces.
- Keep handy in the child’s maths books, notebook or ring binder.
South African Mini Office ~ South African Mini Office Eng & Afrik
- Number line, number chart 1-120, number & words
- Order words & fractions
- numbers on hands, scores and shapes
- Directions, Numbers 1-20 *, Roman numerals
- Multiplication table 1-12
- Seasons*, Months of the year*
- Days of the week*, Telling time*
- Where I live
- Map of South Africa
- Weather chart*
- South African Money
- Sight Word Wall
- Sight Word Wall
- Family words*
- Handwriting Print & Cursive
Junior Calendar Mini Office with Days, Months, Season & Weather Chart download ~ Day Week Month Season Chart
A simple, practical idea for junior primary children ~
This is a 1 page-does-it-all-in-one chart all assembled with rotating circles and slide bars instead of fiddly flash cards, pictures, Velcro and all those other bits & bobs! Once assembled, the circles rotate and viewer slides to show the right pictures and information. Easy as pie!
- The child just checks the date and places the little yellow circle over the correct date, moves the circles behind the chart to show the correct day of the week, season, weather and temperature, and slides the bar to show the correct month. This chart maybe placed in your child’s file or added to your junior mini office!
- Assembly instructions:
- First download the 4 page pdf. file
- Then cut out all the windows on the chart, the season, weather, temperature, days of the week and date circles and the sliding month bar.
- Laminate the chart and all the circles and sliding month bars.
- Pierce the holes for the split pins or brads as indicated with black dots.
- Assemble the circles at the back of the chart as per instructions. (The month sliding window bar is a little more tricky, but I hope the photos will help.)
- Attach the 2 cardboard strips at the top and bottom of the month column with clear packaging tape. Insert the window bar from the front through the slits and wrap it around the strips and stick ends together at the back.
It is really worth laminating this chart when you make it!
We have used our chart for over 7 years and it is still as good as new!
You can research more on mini offices at Jimmie’s Hub Pages Mini Office