You may download these pages free for your own personal use only.
I humbly ask that you please share the link to my site rather than give the files away. And of course, none of these pages are for you to sell! :)
(Click titles for your free download)
- chronological order parables master list with scripture references in all gospels
- 38 parables (almost every parable!)
- complete scripture quotes for every parable in each minibook
- Modern King James Version
- simple square design in different folded minibook formats
- colorful front page art work
- many minibooks have blank pages inside for the child’s own notes or drawings
- matching choice of notebook pages, some lined, blank, half page lined, or primary lines
- As with my free Book of James Lapbook, these minibooks are aimed for middle school children to adults.
Your free downloads:
- Parables Master List (2 pages)
- Parables Booklets 1-9 (10 pages)
- Parables Booklets 10-19 (9 pages)
- Parables Booklets 20-27 (9 pages)
- Parables Booklets 28-34 (11 pages)
- Parables Booklets 35-38 (5 pages)
- Parables Notebook Pages (4 pages)
- Just for fun, a 1-page-into-10-page minibook ~ Parables – Kingdom of God is like …
- based entirely on scriptures using the Modern King James Version
- covers over 90% of the Book of James.
- created for middle-school ages and older.
- large variety of minibook shapes
- basic notebook page for the Book of James for combining the minibooks and notebooking.
- notebook page has lines for copywork and for personal application and space for illustrations or minibooks.
- complete download consists of 14 pages with about 34 minibooks, a cover page and other references and notes. For quicker download times I have split this lapbook into 4 smaller files. :)
- James Lapbook Chapter 1
- James Lapbook Chapter 2
- James Lapbook Chapter 3
- James Lapbook Chapter 4_end
- and don’t forget your James Bible Notebook Page
I’ve broken the above lapbook file into 3 smaller files for easier downloads:
The Pearl Harbor Lapbook includes:
- 19 page download with …
- lapbook organizer with hyperlinks for each section to original websites
- Vocabulary and definitions with several activities such as a crossword puzzle, word search and match words with meanings
- Detailed (even minute-by-minute!) timeline
- Battleships, Cruisers & Destroyers minibooks
- Map of harbor to identify ships
- What happened? with 3 photos to examine, discuss and describe
- Oral history and survivor reports from a nurse, a sailor and a lieutenant commander to read, discuss and summarize
- Aftermath of Pearl Harbour with photo and info
- History Notebook Pages in 3 variations
This lapbook is for upper middle schoolers (for 10 – 12 year olds) but can be adapted for younger middle schoolers or extended for junior high students.
Read the original post for extra hints and suggested activities.
This 16 page file download includes instructions on how to form a 3D pyramid-shaped folder and all the lapbooks and pages.
This download includes:
- Lapbook planner ~ with answers and references & websites
- minibooks on~
- People’s rank and importance in Egyptian society
- write name in hieroglyphics
- hieroglyphic message to decode
- Word search, Rosetta stone
- making papyrus
- Egyptian burial
- Egyptian food
- Biography page ~ King Tutankhamun
- Pictures to colour & to make into puzzles
- Additional hands-on activities ~ ideas on making papyrus, baking bread in pots, model of Egyptian home, ‘mummify’ a doll, make sarcophagus, making a water-clock and making shadufs.
This 16 page download includes the folding and assembly instructions, all the minibook templates and information to complete the minibooks and 2 biography notebooking pages on King Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth I. Read about this mini lapbook and how we file it.
The Tudor Topics:
- Tudor Artefacts
- What Tudor kings would and would NOT do
- Hampton Court and Tudor Food
- Tudor Entertainment
- Tudor Monarchs
- King Henry VIII’s 6 wives
- William Shakespeare
- Shakespeare’s Language
Famous Artists featured:
Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo di Lodovico, Raffael Sanzio da Urbino, Sandro Botticelli, Anthony van Dyck, Rembrandt van Rijn, Johannes Vermeer, Francisco Goya, Pablo Picasso, Auguste Rodin, Peter Paul Rubens, Salvador Dali, Henry Moore, Paul Jackson Pollock
I have created a ‘blank canvas’ type lapbook as each minibook is blank and the thumbnails are separate. This means you can use the download as it is and cover every artist, or you could use the minibook templates and use them to feature several works of 1 artist. There is an organized lapbook planner with website links as well as a page of extra application ideas.
Here are some examples, but you can view all the lapbook and other Famous Artist downloads on the free Famous Artist Page
Famous Impressionist Artists featured are:
Edgar Degas, Vincent Van Gogh, Georges Seurat, Paul Cezanne, Claude Monet, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Paul Gauguin, Mary Cassatt, Paul Signac, Alfred Sisley, Camille Pissarro, Bertha Morisot
For a lapbook or notebook & minibook combination, this versatile 18 page pdf. package includes thumbnails of masterpieces, suggested activities, blank minibook templates and an organized lapbook planner for any option using minibooks. This download will offer enough material for dedicated study of each artist and their works.
Go to the free Impressionist Artist Page for other free downloads!
Most my favourite minibook templates all in 12 page download!
Read more about how to use this master template here.
Here are 4 different one-page minibook blank templates for you:
The hotdog one-page minibook creates an 8 page minibook. All 8 pages are on the one page, which is excellent for printing and photocopying. It is easy to cut the centre fold – just fold the page in half across the width and cut through the double paper on the dotted line. Now open the page and re-fold the page in half lengthwise (which is why it is called a hot dog fold). Press the opening apart to form a diamond. Now flatten all the pages to form the book. Although this seems tricky, my kids use this often and so they do it in a snap! (Look at the photos in my letterboxing post.)
The long cut minibook is the easiest minibook to cut and assemble and creates a 10 page portrait (tall) style minibook. Page 1 and page 10 are on the reverse of the page. If you are printing or photocopying this minibook with pictures or text, you will have to print these pages separately, then cut and paste pages 1 & 10 to the front and pack pages of this minibook.
The T-cut minibook is simple and easy to create. It also forms a 10 page portrait (tall) style minibook. Page 1 and page 10 are on the reverse of the page. If you are printing or photocopying this minibook with pictures or text, you will have to print these pages separately, then cut and paste pages 1 & 10 to the front and pack pages of this minibook.
The landscape minibook is the most unusual minibook, yet it is simple to make. It forms a 10 page landscape(wide) style minibook. Page 1 and page 10 are on the reverse of the page. If you are printing or photocopying this minibook with pictures or text, you will have to print these pages separately, then cut and paste page 1 & 10 to the front and pack pages of this minibook
Go to the original post for more practical tips!
New and Unusual Minibooks Master Template ~
I print out a stash of minibooks to save time.
View all the photos and descriptions of all these minibooks here.
File your lapbook
Read our post on how we assemble our lapbooks ~ we use duct tape to keep it in the file.
Read the full post with details, photos, links and tips here!
1. Download and save your lapbook.
2. Print out the minibooks and instructions.
3. Spend one afternoon cutting out and stapling, folding and assembling each minibook.
4. Store the folded minibooks in a ziplock bag for each child (until you get time to do number 5).
5. IMPORTANT Let your children paste all the new minibooks in their file folders.
6. Duct tape the side of the lapbook and punch it to store the lapbook in a work file.
7. Now we are ready to start!
How to store lapbooks
Read my practical tips on how to file lapbooks in file folders or spiral bound notebooks.
Hope you and your kids enjoy these as much as we did!