- Are you a Christian parent homeschooling your children with an emphasis on developing their faith?
- Are you teaching your young children about Jesus with a confident hope and expectation that they will come to faith?
- Are you a Christian parent with a teen that has chosen to resist, refuse, rebel against your Christian values?
- Are any of your children in a place of compromise, delaying to make their decision to follow Christ?
- Have you parented as a Christian full of faith, but serve a prodigal child, teen or young adult?
- Do you need encouragement to parent and homeschool the Gospel message in your home into a faith-reality?
Join Wendy and Shirley of Footprints On Our Land, and Linda and myself, four veteran homeschool moms, encouraging you to homeschool with confidence in our next livestream ~ www.quicket.co.za/events/147771-christian-homeschooling
If you missed this webinar, please email Wendy Young at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the details to pay for the link to the recording.
We are all moms who have precious messages carved into the clay of our lives; our parenting has been sown in tears, watered with repentance, lifted to the Lord for mercy, offered in surrender and expressed with sorrow and joy mixed together. And the comfort we received, we now would love to share to comfort others.
If you are a Christian parent and you see homeschooling as an extension of your parenting, then this livestream is for you. We are taking an atypical approach by sharing the real side of parenting children who struggle with their sin natures and how we can shepherd them to the Cross where they can make their choice.
Book your ticket at Quicket, and if you cannot make it on the night, you will still get access to the recording.
Blessings and grace, Nadene