With these handwriting charts, you can teach neat, correct handwriting in just a few days! It is so much quicker than expensive programs, books or tedious worksheets. And better still, children begin to use their handwriting in a meaningful way within days!
- Print Handwriting Charts
- Primary lined handwriting pages red & blue
- Primary Lined handwriting pages Black & dot
- Download print font – TeachersPet
- Cursive Handwriting Charts
- Cursive Lowercase Practice Sheets
- Cursive Uppercase Practice Sheets
- Download cursive font – ABC Cursive Plain or ABC Loosive Plain
How to begin?
- Download the handwriting charts.
- Print and laminate them for each child
- Use whiteboard markers to practice writing
- Use the charts for reference when they do copywork
- Download and use the different lined pages
- Apply handwriting skills with copywork pages
Purchase these comprehensive Handwriting Ebooks on my Packages page~
Handwriting Tips Booklet
- A 20-page E-book includes helpful pre-writing activities, exercises & games.
- How to build up your child’s gross motor strength.
- How to develop fine motor control.
- How to develop their spatial awareness.
- Important guidelines to promote correct posture and pencil grip for maximum control and minimum stress while learning to write.
- My print and cursive handwriting charts and arrow chart are included.
Teaching Print step-by-step Updated!
- A 16-page booklet filled with practical advice.
- Clear examples and illustrations and charts.
- Step-by-step instructions on how and where to place letters and how to form each print letter.
- Junior primary school teachers’ tips
- Simple lower case and upper case print handwriting charts with spacing starting points, arrows, and spacing guidelines,
- Great for new homeschoolers!
Teaching Cursive step-by-step Updated!
- A17-page booklet filled with step-by-step descriptions of where to place letters and how to form cursive letters.
- Practical letter line placement hints and tips.
- Clear numbered dots for the start, end, linking stroke lines as well as angle and slant guidelines.
- Cursive lower case & upper case charts, practice pages for joining upper-case & lower case cursive letters.
- Within weeks your child will be able to do full copywork, practising their cursive handwriting in a meaningful way!
This download explains the skills are essential to help a child distinguish letter shapes, positions and directions. Several short, fun activities are included.
An extremely effective remedial aid for any child who reverses or confuses b, d, p, and q! With just a few short sessions they will thoroughly enjoy themselves while improving their directionality!
Posture and Seating
Practice regular handwriting with copywork – pop over to my Copywork Pages
Handwriting posts archives ~
- Handwriting Tip #1
- Handwriting Tip #2 3D Before 2D
- Handwriting Tip #3 Gross Motor before Fine Motor
- Handwriting Free and Easy
- Celebrating handwriting
- Charlotte Mason on handwriting
- Sitting Affect Handwriting
- Getting to Grips with Handwriting
- Fine Handwriting needs fine muscles
- Primary Lined pages for handwriting
- Laminated Handwriting Chart – but use your own font style!
- Cursive Handwriting – more tips
- Downloading handwriting fonts onto your computer
- Strengthening Handwriting Muscles
- Handwriting Tips
- Handwriting Line Upon Line
- Why such a fuss about handwriting?
- How to join cursive font letters
- Laminated charts too slippery?
- 3 Things to avoid in handwriting lessons
- What’s new in my “Teaching Cursive Handwriting Step-by-Step” Ebook?
- How to Join Upper-Case to Lower-Case Cursive Letters
- Line Placement Hints for Handwriting
Copyright ©2010 Nadene Esterhuizen https://practicalpages.wordpress.com All rights reserved. Permission granted for personal use only. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, forwarded, sold or distributed without the written consent of the author.