If you could have 3 homeschool mom’s who have homeschooled their joint 13 children “all the way” around for tea, what would you ask them?
What would you want to talk about, because we have “Been There. Done That“?
I’m no expert, but experience has taught me a lot, and over the years, my approach and attitude to homeschooling has changed as I have adapted to each child and season in their lives. Do you have these or similar questions?
- How do I teach my child to read?
- What does a Charlotte Mason education mean?
- What are the best read aloud books?
- How do I help a despondent child?
- My teen needs help and direction, help!?
- We just can’t get maths to stick!
- When do I get time for me?
- My kids squabble all the time, please give me tips!
- How do I build an eclectic education style?
- What are our school leaving options?
Booking is free at Quicket – https://www.quicket.co.za/…/137828-been-there-done-that-ask-the-experts#/
Looking forward to meeting you all there!