So many parents need help to teach their child to write. Over the years of homeschooling, I have had wonderful success using my laminated handwriting charts.
I have just completely updated my Teaching Print Handwriting Step-by-Step Ebook which is now a 16-page booklet. It includes new detailed instructions & examples on line placement for writing on lined notebook pages, starting & ending points for each letter, as well as new charts that include coloured numbered dots and arrow guidelines.
Here’s what you’ll find in this Teach Print Handwriting Ebook ~
- Introduction to Teaching Print Handwriting Step-by-Step
- Why laminated charts work
- Step-by-Step Handwriting Lessons
- Getting to know the lines and letter placement
- How to start teaching print handwriting step-by-step
- Examples of how to talk through each lower-case letter
- Print lower case with start & end and arrows (a-o)
- Print lower case with start & end and arrows (p-z)
- Print lower case with arrows
- Upper Case print chart with start & arrows A-N
- Upper-case print chart with start & arrows O-Z & Numbers 1-9
- Combined print upper-case and lower-case chart
Would you please support me and pop over to my Packages page to purchase the updated Teaching Print Handwriting Step-by-Step booklet.
If you wish to write a private email to me, please fill in the contact form on my About & Contact page. I would love to help you!