I have just completely updated my Teaching Cursive Handwriting Step-by-Step Ebook which is now a 17-page booklet. It includes new information such as Joining cursive upper-case to lower-case letters as well as detailed instructions & examples on line placement for writing on lined notebook pages, starting & ending points for each letter, as well as new charts that include guide-lines and letter placement hints.
Here’s the Table of Contents and some examples:
- Introduction to Teaching Cursive Handwriting using a laminated chart
- Why laminated charts work
- Step-by-Step Handwriting Lessons
- Getting to know the lines and letter placement
- Teaching Lower-Case Cursive Letters
- Line Placement Hints
- Cursive Lower Case Chart with “cats”, coloured lines and start- & end-points
- Some fun lower-case cursive handwriting exercises
- Cursive Lower Case Chart
- Teaching Cursive Upper-Case Letters
- Some fun cursive upper-case handwriting exercises
- Cursive Upper-Case Chart with “lollipop men” coloured lines and start- & end-points
- Cursive Upper Case Chart
- Cursive Combined Upper and Lower Case
- Joining Cursive Upper-Case to Lower-Case Practice Pages A – I
- Joining Cursive Upper-Case to Lower-Case Practice Pages J – R
- Joining Cursive Upper-Case to Lower-Case Practice Pages S – Z
Would you please support me and pop over to my Packages page to purchase the updated Teaching Cursive Handwriting Step-by-Step booklet.
If you wish to write a private email to me, please fill in the contact form on my About & Contact page. I would love to help you!