Brand new download ~ Smash This Nature Journal #3 with a free sample download!
Welcome to some brand new fun & adventure nature journal ideas!
Be warned ~ you and your Nature Journal may get dirty or wet, but you should have some real creative fun!
There is something wonderfully liberating being instructed to tear, crumple, stain, wet and mess in a nature journal. This fresh approach will liven any nature walk and appeals to young and old, boys and girls.
Use mud, squashed berries, colored stones, or puddles to paint and color pages. Smear, scratch, knot and paste things on the page. Look closely and examine minute details, and also view large landscapes, skies and trees. Draw, illustrate, tape down or record your experiences.
- Pop over to my Packages Page to order your download/s.
- Print out the Smash This Nature Journal into A5 folded notebooks.
- Take this journal with you every time you go on a nature walk.
- You can complete any activity, in any order.
- Be original! Use your own ideas or adapt any here to suit your situation.
- Photograph some of your destructive results and collect them in here to show off!
- Have fun!
Last year I created 2 Smash This Nature Journals. Pop back to the original post for photos, reviews and details of these exciting Nature Journals.
Pop over to my Packages Page to order your downloads. And when your children have completed their pages, please email them to me to share here on the blog!
Here’s your free sample download ~ Sample Smash This Nature Journal #3