Here’s this weeks’ practical tip ~
It is an investment in your homeschooling, especially if your children are young. It is one of my most valued homeschool items even though I use it only periodically.
- Laminate any page (with or without cardstock) for long-lasting handling.
- Laminate handwriting charts, flash cards, phonics cards, chore charts, mental maths drills that are used daily.
- You and your child can use a whiteboard marker for quick, easy lessons, drills and reminders.
- Very large posters can be professionally laminated at a print/ office shop. I did this with our Footprints Map.
- These charts are essential ~
Of course, if you are frugal, you can use packaging tape and cover charts and pages carefully, but this doesn’t give the page the added sturdiness laminating provides. I also often simply insert pages that we will use for a short time into a plastic page protector.
Hope this practical tip helps you in your homeschooling!