Welcome to our 3rd SACH Carnival of 2012!
as we share our
in our homeschooling.
Taryn of Hayes Happenings shares a whole host of creative homeschooling activities, many of these shared with their homeschool group called the “Lunch Bunch”. They have so much fun, don’t you wish you could join them too?
- crafting Egyptian style
- Egypt Day @ Lunch Bunch
- Passover @ Lunch Bunch
- Easter / Passover 2011
- Tutorial: Hobby Horses
- Craft: Lunch Bunch’s rain sticks
- Afrikaans fun
Here at Practical Pages I have written several posts of our fun and creative lessons! Here are a few of my kid’s favorites:
- Tunnel books made our narration 3 dimensional
- Learning Geography with “Simon Says“
- 3D Model of Seurat’s “Bathers at Asnieres”
- Lego hole-punched pictures for narrations
Trixi from Trixi’s HomeEd Academy has found lapbooks have brought the joy of learning to her homeschooling days. She shares some her creative posts:
- Kitchen Maths with some videos of their creative learning
- Misha’s first attempt at lapbooking
- Big Box Little Box Lapbook
- South Africa Lapbook
- Solar System Lapbook
Thanks to all who shared in this carnival!
I’m sure you all have creative, fun activities that stand out as your homeschooling highlights.
Would you care to share them too? Write a comment and leave a link to your post.