Sketch something to cure a cold
We have a medicine box with all the basics, but before I reach for pills and syrups, I usually use some natural, healthy alternatives;
lemon and honey
We laid all the cures out on a table and each of us sketched.
Here are the pictures:
Barb-Harmony Art Mom says,
“This week’s assignment due Monday, November 15th, 2010:
Sketch something you use to treat a cold or the flu.
All sketchers are welcome and there is no need to sign up. Participate as much as possible and make sketching a weekly habit. Send in your sketches in jpg format and mail them to: email@example.com by Monday, November 15th and I will include them in Tuesday’s slideshow.”
After participating in Sketch Tuesday for about a year, I have seen that my children ~
- relish participating
- do their sketches with no formal help or advice from me
- quickly come up with a mental picture of what they want to sketch
- are almost always happy with their first results
- want to display their art
- happily talk about their art and others’
- technically create full, balanced sketches
- add detail, overlapping, horizon lines, contour lines and shading
Hope you will take part. See you at the slideshow!