This year we started our art appreciation with works from William Adolphe Bouguereau, a very successful French painter of the 1850’s Paris Salon.
His paintings are beautiful and my daughters have loved looking at his works.
Miss.L11 painted her picture, while I used chalk pastels for my painting. We listened to Brahms as we quietly painted. An hour or less later, our paintings were finished and hanging on our Art Gallery wall (well, actually on our school room door). Not a ‘hard lesson’ at all!
And here are your free pages ~
- William-Adolphe Bouguereau Biography & Picture Study
– includes a blank biography notebooking page and postcard-sized pictures for picture study
- William-Adolphe Bouguereau Wall Chart – includes a brief biography and mini gallery of his paintings
- “The Hard Lesson” outline picture ~ William-Adolphe Bouguereau – Hard Lesson
- Other Famous Artists free pages
May you enjoy this easy lesson in your Fine Arts!
Blessings and much grace,