Praying Mothers impact their children’s lives for the kingdom of God.
Over at Inspired to Action I downloaded Kat’s
Each day focuses on
- a specific spiritual character
- followed by a mother’s prayer for her children
- & scripture reference
Each day you pray for your child’s Salvation, their Growth in Grace, Love, Honesty/ Integrity, Self-Control and many more qualities.
I have loved praying specifically each day, and wanted to read the scriptures each day too …
… so I created a Scripture Prayer Calendar which now stands on my desk.
My kids read it too, which is a real blessing.
To make your own Prayer Calendar (with updates)
Download the files ~
- with some background colour ~ Scripture Prayer Calendar or
- black & white (spare your ink ) ~ Scripture Prayer Calendar Black & White or
- MSWord as a blank template for your own calendar ~ Blank Prayer Calendar
- Print out on card stock
- Cut out each page
- Fold and glue the 2 front covers and 2 back covers together for extra strength
- Fold and glue the attaching piece to the inside bottom of the front & back covers
- Punch 2 holes at the top each page
- Insert rings and it’s done!
- Use it for your own devotions or take a quiet moment to read the scripture and pray together.
Do you pray specifically for your children? Share with us in the comments.